Valid from 1 April 2020
Business ID: 1505551-4
Tel. +358 10 418 1440
Aicci customer register
The register is maintained based on the customer relationship, the consent given by the Customer, the assignment the Customer has given to Aicci, as well as the fulfillment of Aicci’s legal obligations.
Aicci collects personal data in its customer register under legislation that binds Aicci for the following purposes:
– Identification of the Customer’s identity and access management
– Verification of the signing authority of business customers
– Processing, delivery and archiving of orders and returns through the online shop
– Communication-related to the online store and mobile app orders, deliveries and returns, such as order and delivery confirmations
– Customer relationship management and development
– Measurement of customer satisfaction. It is measured to develop Aicci’s customer experience and to ensure service quality.
– Carrying out customer service tasks, processing customer feedback and developing customer service activities.
– Hosting customer events organized by Aicci
– Fulfilling the obligations according to the statutory and regulatory provisions concerning Aicci, as well as the fulfillment of responsibility
– For use in the quality control and development of the online store and Aicci products
– Statistical purposes
– Communication with stakeholders
Personal data submitted by the customer or user of online services to Aicci at various times, such as during a product order or newsletter subscription or registration to an online service, may include the following:
– First and last name
– Date of birth
– Street address
– Email address
Identification unique to the registered Customer:
– Business ID (business customers)
– Customer ID
Order and payment transaction information:
– Information regarding the Customer’s orders and returns
– Information on payment transactions performed by the Customer
Data collected when delivering orders:
– First and last name
– Business ID (business customers)
– Information on the legitimacy of alcohol handover
– Information related to alcohol sales supervision
– Information necessary for implementing customer service
– Customer product reviews and favorite products
– Information provided by the Customer for measuring customer satisfaction
– Personalizing information provided by the Customer
– Customer’s location data during online shop orders, if consented to by the Customer
– Purchasing restrictions set by the Customer
– Customer feedback
– Customer service contact history
– Customer service chats
– Customer service phone conversations
The Customer’s data will mainly be collected from the Customer him- or herself when he or she is registered for the Aicci.fi online store or when using it. Private customers can order products from the online store without registering.
Personal data is also collected when the Customer conducts ordering and payment activities. If the order is intended as a gift or is to be delivered by a different person, the contact information of said person will be stored upon order.
Personal data is obtained upon registration and payment transactions in customer events from customers and on participants entered by the customer upon registration.
Aicci stores personal data as long as is necessary for implementing the purposes defined in the paragraph “Personal data purposes of use and the legal basis for processing”. However, valid legislation, such as accounting laws or other exigent legislation, may require the storage of personal data even after the purpose of processing has expired. In such situations, storage times defined in applicable legislation shall apply.
The Customer’s data may be transferred to third parties associated with the provision of the Aicci online shop in conjunction with technical implementation, data processing, maintenance, customer service and the packaging and delivery of orders.
The Customer’s data will not be disclosed for direct marketing purposes.
Aicci will not transfer personal data outside the EU or European Economic Area. However, some of Aicci’s partners who process personal data on behalf of Aicci have stated that in certain situations they may transfer such data outside the EU or EEA. We have ensured that the level of information security is also protected in such situations by standard contractual clauses drafted by the EU or under data protection legislation. Our website and mobile app utilise tools whose service providers may be located outside the EU or EEA. An example of such a service provider is Google Analytics. If such tools are used, a sufficient level of protection will be ensured by securing data transfer with protective measures following data protection legislation.
Under the Information Society Code (917/2014), the cookie files used on Aicci Oy’s website are used in a manner that does not infringe on the privacy of website users. Cookies are used, for example, for measurement and research purposes to determine the type and volume of use of the service and to develop websites. Cookies are also used for targeted communications. Website users may block the acceptance of cookies using their internet browser settings, but this may cause reduced site functionality. Aicci cannot guarantee the functionality of the site if cookies are disabled.
All personal data is collected in online shop databases that are secured by firewalls, passwords and other technical means. The physical databases are located in locked and controlled facilities. Access to personal data in the register is restricted within Aicci’s organisation to those who require access and to third parties who are involved in the provision of services as Aicci’s subcontractors. Login requires a personal username and password, which are granted and administered by Aicci. Personal data will be transferred in encrypted form over the public network in the background systems of the online shop. Persons processing personal data in the register are bound by a nondisclosure agreement.
Data subjects have the right to access and review their data stored in the customer register. Requests for access must be made in writing, signed and delivered either via email to email@example.com. The access request must include the data subject’s first and last name, personal identification number, address information and phone number. A reply to the request for access will be sent via email or mail.
A registered Customer can edit his/her customer information by logging into the Aicci.fi online shop. Rectification of other personal data can also be requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, data subjects have the right to request the erasure or partial erasure of their data, unless storage is required under legal obligations. Requests for the erasure of data may be submitted to email@example.com.
Insofar as data subjects have provided and consented to the processing of their data by Aicci, they have the right to receive a copy of such data primarily in a machine-readable format and the right to transfer said data to another controller.
Data subjects have the right to file a complaint to the competent supervisory authority if they find Aicci to have acted in violation of the applicable legislation on data protection.